This section describes how your personal data are processed and your rights under the current data protection regulations – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the regulations implementing it, hereinafter referred to as the “data protection regulations” or “DPA”.
1. Data controller and contact details. The entity responsible for the processing of your data is TAU Cerámica S.L.U., with a registered address of Carrer del Toll n18 – 12200, Castellón (Spain). If you wish, you may contact us by email at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org or through our postal address indicated above.
2. For what purpose(s) will we process your data and on what legal basis? Your personal data are processed in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR on the legal basis and for the purposes set out below:
a) Consent from the data subject. The processing of your personal data will be carried out, provided you have given us your consent, for the following purposes depending on the form completed in each case and the consent you have granted us:
- Contact form: to respond to queries, requests, comments, questions, complaints or any other concern that you have sent us through the contact form.
- Subscription to the newsletter: to periodically send you our newsletter by electronic means.
You may revoke your consent at any time. This also applies if your consent was given before the entry into force of the EU General Data Protection Regulation, i.e. before 25 May 2018. It should be noted that any objection to a particular processing operation and withdrawal of consent are not retroactively effective.
3. Automated individual decisions and profiling We do not use fully automated decision-making processes as described in Article 22 of the GPRS. In the event that we use this procedure in a timely manner, you will be informed of this and will be entitled to obtain human intervention in the decision-making process.
4. To which recipients will your data be communicated? In order to carry out all the purposes described above, TAU Ceramic Solutions S.L.U. collaborates with third-party service providers that may have access to the personal data as a result of the performance of the contracted services. In any case, TAU Ceramic Solutions S.L.U. follows strict criteria when selecting such third parties in order to comply with its data protection obligations and signs the corresponding data protection agreements with them where these third parties are required to comply with their own data protection obligations and specifically comply with the legal, technical and organizational measures to process the personal data for the agreed purposes and prohibit the processing of such personal data for any other purposes or transfers thereof to third parties.
In addition, TAU Ceramic Solutions S.L.U. may disclose the personal data and any other user information when required by public authorities in the exercise of their legitimately assigned duties and in accordance with the provisions applicable in those cases where necessary.
5. How long will we keep your data? TAU Cerámica TAU Ceramic Solutions S.L.U. will comply with the provisions of current regulations regarding the duty to delete personal information once the purpose has been achieved or when you revoke your consent to the processing thereof, subject to any Judges and Courts, the Public Prosecutor’s Office or the competent Public Administrations for defense purposes considering possible liabilities arising from the processing and only for the corresponding statutory periods. Once these periods have elapsed, this information will be definitively eliminated using secure methods.
The personal data that TAU Ceramic Solutions S.L.U. processes are the personal data obtained through the forms enabled at the webpage.
7. What are your rights when you provide us with your data? In accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulations as well as the national regulations on data protection, you may exercise your rights of access, rectification and deletion of data, as well as to request that the processing of your personal data be limited, to object to it, to request the portability of your data, as well as not to be subject of automated individual decisions.
In addition, in the event that the processing of personal data described above is based on the consent given by you, you may revoke such consent at any time. In this regard, it should be noted that revocation of the consent given will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out prior to the withdrawal of such consent.
You may exercise the rights described above through the following channels, providing the necessary documentation to enable us to verify your identity (copy of your ID card, passport, foreigner’s ID number, etc.):
- In writing, by request addressed to Carrer del Toll nº 18, post office box 276-12200 Onda, Castellón (Spain).
- By e-mail at the following address: Lopd@tauceramica.com
8. To whom can you exercise your claims? If you believe that your rights have been breached in terms of data protection or you have any claims related to your personal information, you may contact the Data Protection Officer, whose contact details can be found in section 1.
In any case, data subjects may always file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, the control authority for data protection matters, https://www.agpd.es, C/Jorge Juan number 5, 28001, Madrid.